Brian is a trial attorney who represents individuals in a wide range of matters, including claims arising from catastrophic personal injury, negligently maintained premises, automobile accidents, nursing home negligence, defective products and railroad workplace injuries.
He has practiced with the Firm since 2010 and manages his cases from the initial client meeting to the eventual settlement or verdict.
Outside the office Brian enjoys traveling, attending sporting events and playing league softball for the Philadelphia Sports and Social Club.
- Widener University School of Law, JD 2002
- Widener University, BA 1999
- New Jersey
- US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Experience and Representative Matters
- Hill & Associates, Associate
- Hannon & Palermo, Associate
- Trial verdict of $1.1 million against property owner arising from slip and fall on ice.
- Combined settlement of $1.5 million for two police officers injured in vehicle accident.
- $850,000 settlement for false arrest claim.
- $300,000 settlement in connection with crane accident injury.
- Multiple six-figure verdicts and settlement in vehicle crash cases.
- Multiple six-figure verdicts and settlements in premises liability cases.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- SuperLawyers – Rising Star in Pennsylvania 2012