Justin has been recognized as a top attorney in the areas of Personal Injury and Civil Litigation by Main Line Today – Best of the Main Line and Western Suburbs. Although now senior associate, he began his work for the Firm in law school when he served as a law clerk.
Justin is an active trial lawyer who represents individuals and corporations in a wide range of practice areas including contract and other business-related disputes, and catastrophic personal injury matters arising from defective products, construction site accidents, poorly maintained commercial properties and vehicle accidents.
He prides himself on bringing his knowledge of the law, research skills and strategic use of technology to achieve significant trial verdicts and recoveries in favor of his clients.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, JD 2012
- University of Delaware, BA Political Science 2007
- New Jersey
- US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Experience and Representative Matters
- Trial verdict for Philadelphia restaurant business against a contractor arising from extensive damage to the restaurant.
- Settled injured workers claim in products liability case involving commercial printing press.
- Settled claim for accident victim arising from fingers severed while using table saw.
- Successfully resolved the claim of a person who had fingers severed while using a pneumatic/electric up-cut saw
- Successfully resolved multiple six-figure motor vehicle crash cases
- Successfully resolved multiple six-figure premises liability cases
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Delaware County Bar Association
- aspireLIFE (cancer research nonprofit), Vice President and General Counsel
Awards & Recognition
- Main Line Today, Best Lawyers of the Main Line and Western Suburbs, Personal Injury and Civil Litigation (2016-2017)
Publications & Events
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editorial Board and Managing Articles Editor