- Email[email protected]
Anthony’s practice is exclusively focused on civil trial work representing both plaintiffs and defendants. He has tried more than 100 cases before a jury and obtained many favorable verdicts for clients. Although he appears primarily in the Delaware County court system, he also litigates in Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties as well as the Pennsylvania federal courts handling multi-district litigation for mass tort matters.
Anthony represents clients in matters dealing with defective products, professional negligence, insurance bad faith, automobile liability, premises liability and ERISA/disability issues. He has successfully negotiated several seven-figure settlements during his career.
Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a senior in-house litigation counsel for AIG where he represented insurers in the trial of complex cases representing, including significant property damage recovery cases.
Experience and Representative Matters
- Senior Litigation Counsel, AIG
- Auto Accidents
- General and Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Widener University School of Law, JD 1986
- Lehigh University, BA 1982
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- US District
- Court for the Southern District of New York
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York