Joe has a diverse civil litigation practice with a focus on cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death from automobile accidents, work-related injuries, products liability and general negligence.
Prior to practicing law, he was an automobile insurance claims adjuster for 10 years. Because insurance policies are the primary source of compensation for his clients, that experience in the industry makes him exceptionally qualified to handle all types of insurance-related personal injury claims.
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Delaware Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Widener University School of Law, JD 1997
- Pennsylvania State University, BS 1989, MBA 1994
- The American College, CPCU 1995, CLU 1992, CHFC 1992
- New Jersey
- US District Court of Delaware
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania