- Email[email protected]
Andrew is an attorney who represents plaintiffs in a diverse array of practice areas in Pennsylvania, focusing primarily on personal injury matters, arising from motor vehicle accidents and premises liability accidents, and medical malpractice matters.
Andrew utilizes his diverse background, knowledge of the law, and detail-oriented mindset to achieve significant outcomes in favor of his clients.
Experience and Representative Matters
Andrew has represented clients in hearings at Delaware County Orphans’ Court, achieving favorable outcomes for his clients. Andrew’s background involves representing individuals in a wide array of personal injury, medical malpractice, estate administration and general civil litigation matters.
Andrew also has unique insight into the interworking of the health care system, having worked directly with General Counsel at a health care system in Cherry Hill New Jersey and also in the Office of the Vice President for Research at Temple University.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Involving Minors
- Premises Liability
- Auto Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- General and Commercial Litigation
- Estate Administration Matters
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – Philadelphia, PA – JD, 2018
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania – West Chester, PA – BA, Political Science 2015
- Pennsylvania Bar