Schuster Law’s commercial litigators represent clients in the state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania in connection with business-related and other commercial disputes.
24/7 CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
Our lawyers have handled a wide range of civil cases for both plaintiffs and defendants, including claims relating to:
- Breach of contract
- Employment discrimination
- Non-competition and non-disclosure covenants
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Shareholder and partner disputes in closely-held businesses
- Residential and commercial construction and repair
- Intellectual property infringement
- Professional malpractice
In all of our cases, we formulate a legal strategy based upon our client’s business goals and the dollar amount at stake. Alternative dispute resolution methods like arbitration and mediation are sometimes the best way to achieve a cost-effective, favorable result for the client.