A Pennsylvania Land Use & Zoning Law Firm
Our experienced Zoning and Land Use attorneys are here to help clients achieve their objectives in their real estate development projects. We assist clients with:
- Land Sale
- Land Acquisition
- Zoning Hearings
- Planning Commission Hearings
- Environmental and Government Agency Hearings
"So Grateful." I referred a zoning matter to Mr. Schuster and his team handled it perfectly and expeditiously.
Our experienced land use attorneys provide assistance in all aspects of land use law including zoning matters, subdivision and development, and land sales and acquisition in Delaware County, Philadelphia Count, Chester County, Bucks County, Montgomery County, the Lehigh Valley and throughout Pennsylvania.
Our attorneys regularly appear before planning commissions, governing bodies of municipalities and zoning hearing boards in Pennsylvania. We also represent clients before the Environmental Hearing Board and other Pennsylvania administrative agencies.
Our land use attorneys focus on recommending the best course of action for our clients in order to achieve their objectives without unnecessary delay.
What Makes Our Team Different?
Schuster Law’s land use team has broad experience in working with developers, businesses and property owners to work through the complex issues that arise during the zoning and land development process. We understand the value of time and, therefore, include all stakeholders to take projects from conceptual designs to fully entitled, shovel-ready construction projects.
Land & Zoning Work We Handle
Clients rely on us to handle matters relating to:
- Variances, Special Exceptions, Conditional Use and Zoning Permit Approvals
- Sketch Plan Review
- Minor and Major Land Development Approvals
- Minor and Major Subdivision Approvals
- Preparation of planned community and condominium documents
- Re-zoning petitions and ordinance amendments
- Historic preservation of buildings and other property
- Negotiation of Development Agreements
- Building permits and other third party permits; and,
- Land Use Appeals and related litigation.